Among the many vitamins and minerals found in bananas, potassium, calcium and variety of other nutrients are among the most important.
Groundnuts, on the other hand, are a great source of fibre and omega-3 fatty acids.
According to Medical News, adding bananas and groundnuts to your diet can help you reap additional health benefits. Some health issues can be prevented by this combination include;
- Hypertension. The bananas and groundnuts will help keep your heart and blood pressure in check if you eat them consistently. Bananas’ high potassium content aid in blood pressure reduction.
- Obesity. If you want to reduce weight, consume more bananas and groundnuts. The two combined have a high concentration of soluble fibres, which can keep you fuller longer, meaning you won’t eat frequently helping you to lose weight.
- Constipation. To avoid constipation, a diet rich in both bananas and groundnuts contains significant amounts of fibre and prebiotics which aid in regular bowel movements and reduce stool strain.
- High blood sugar levels. Fibre-rich foods are essential for persons with high blood sugar levels as they help to keep in check.
- Help keep Alzheimer’s disease at bay. Alzheimer’s disease can be prevented by consuming these two items (bananas and groundnuts) regularly as they contain nutrients that help prevent or delay onset of the condition.