By Ritah Mukasa
Penne Alfredo is an Italian dish of pasta tossed with butter and cheese.
As the cheese melts, it emulsifies the liquids to form a smooth and rich cheese sauce coating the pasta.
Ronald Desire Binoga, a brand chef with Blended Dubai Restaurants says, penne Alfredo is quick and easy to prepare. He shows you how;
What you need
Cooking cream diary/non diary for vegan options
Mozerella cheese shredded 80grms
- Add penne to the boiling water with salt and oil (Oil keeps the pasta from sticking)
- Boil for 11 minutes and drain
- Heat the pan to dry and add oil
- Fry onion and garlic to light brown and add cream
- Add Cajun seasoning, oregano and sugar
- Limit oregano to avoid the bitter taste
- Add cheese immediately and remove from heat.
- Mix well and serve with grated Parmesan cheese topping.