Your dairy farm identity has a lot to do when it comes to building a business that is profitable and last long.
Here are the platforms you can leverage to boost your brand awareness and create a corporate identity for your dairy farm:
- Place adverts or articles in newspapers and magazines.
- Leverage the internet and social media platforms like Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and U-Tube, to promote your dairy business.
- Distribute your fliers in target areas such as during agricultural shows, farmer workshops etc.
- Contact corporate organizations, and residents in your target areas by calling them up and informing them of your dairy farm and the produce you sell
- Advertise your dairy farm on your official website and employ strategies that will help you pull traffic to the site.
- Make the farm an” Agri-tourism Center”. The concept of Agri-tourism is a combination of tourism and agriculture. It is a direct expansion of ecotourism, which encourages visitors to experience agricultural life at firsthand. Schools and Colleges also can visit agri-tourism sites for an educational trip to get knowledge of different farming activities. Agri-tourism is an additional source of income for the farmer.
Complied by Dr Jolly Kabirizi