Much like the avocado fruit, the seed too is a good source of potassium. Potassium helps negate the ill-effects of sodium and stabilises blood pressure levels by relaxing your blood pressure levels by relaxing your blood vessels.
Being a rich source of vitamin C, avocado seeds also help exfoliate your skin naturally and induce a natural glow.
Diana Lubega, a nutritionist, says most people dispose of the avocado seed as rubbish not knowing that they are losing a healthy solution for ulcers and many other diseases.
“The avocado seed helps in boosting immunity and protects the body from harmful free radicals. The seed is an antioxidant which can help prevent diabetes,” he explains.
By providing a high amount of omega 3 and other fatty acids, it helps control blood sugar levels, as insulin sensitivity is significantly increased.
How to use avocado seed
- Slice the avocado seed into small pieces.
- Dry it under sun heat until it gets completely dry.
- Pound in a mortar until it turns into powder.
– Mix two teaspoons of the powder in a cup of hot water.
– Drink for some days until you feel good to go.