Fish fingers are breaded strips of fish.
- Make fillets and then chop them lengthwise to produce long strips.
- Beat an egg thoroughly; add a pinch of salt, bread crumbs and a powdered spice. Dip each of the strips in this mixture.
- Deep fry in hot cooking oil for 10 minutes, with moderate heat until they are brown and serve. This is ground fish mixed with spices rolled into small balls.
- Make fillets and chop them into small cubes.
- Mince the fish cubes in a manual or electric mincer and add spices, eggs, bread crumbs, salt and wheat to the minced fish and mix thoroughly.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and fry in hot oil for 20 minutes on moderate heat. Once brown, the balls are ready to be served.