- Use the cream collected from milk to make butter. You can either use a mixer, food processor or you can do it manually.
- You need a churning blade to do it. Just transfer the cream into the mixer jar.
- Add a cup of water and process it until you see the butter collected separately from the milky water.
- Collect the butter in another clean container. Cleaning the mixer jar is a long and irritating process, but you have to do it.
- On the other hand, making butter from cream manually without a food processor and mixer involves taking the cream in a wide container, for example, a saucepan depending on the amount of cream.
- Add a cup of water to it. Whisk it using a whisk (wire whip) which is used to beat the curd.
- Beat the cream continuously. The top will become frothy. You can soon see the butter getting separated from the milk water. The water will become clear in a while. Till then, you must beat it. Once the water becomes clear, drain the water and collect the butter.
- Wash the butter three times to get all the milky water separated from butter.